One piece of movie memorabelia (1 Viewer)

With a flourish, Dr. Frank N. Furter's bustier and stockings from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I wouldn't mind having an original Freddy glove from Nightmare on Elm Street.

Strong choice.

i recently tried to rewatch LWM and let’s just say it doesnt really hold up well.. but that Ramcharger is still bad arse.. the problem with the Ramcharger is that , unlike most movie cars where the *actual* car from the movie is hard to find but similar examples are easier to come by- out in the world, it’s hard to find a Ramcharger at all, much less the one used in the movie itself.. and in my experience , Ramcharger owners all have the ‘I know what i got’ syndrome, and they all want top top dollar... Even more rare is the twin vehicle Plymouth Trailduster.. every time i do a search for them on autotrader, cargurus, etc there are usually only like 3 or 4 listed in the whole country, if that many.
there is one in my neighborhood, but it has seen many, many, many better days. still driven daily though.

lwm is so cheesy, it is hard to not laugh your arse off every single scene.

The Pulp Fiction briefcase. I’d be able to finally satisfy my burning curiosity.
The most plausible discussion thus far was that the briefcase contained the soul of Wallace. That's why he was so hell bent on retrieving the beauty contained within. The camera had focused upon the band-aid at the back of his neck during his introduction. Some say the scar from the removal of his soul. He had made a deal with Satan in order to become a kingpin- yet reneged.

My memory is fuzzy, but I recall his minions were immune to bullets and whatnot ? Note the rescue of Wallace after being captured. I do remember how Jules had suddenly decided to take the righteous path during the diner stick-up.
Meanwhile: Vince was merc'd while takin a dump...

Last edited:
The most plausible discussion thus far was that the briefcase contained the soul of Wallace. That's why he was so hell bent on retrieving the beauty contained within. The camera had focused upon the band-aid at the back of his neck during his introduction. Some say the scar from the removal of his soul. He had made a deal with Satan in order to become a kingpin- yet reneged.

My memory is fuzzy, but I recall his minions were immune to bullets and whatnot ? Note the rescue of Wallace after being captured. I do remember how Jules had suddenly decided to take the righteous path during the diner stick-up.
Meanwhile: Vince was merc'd while takin a dump...
I still maintain it’s the grail
the characters line up pretty neatly with Arthurian legend

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom