One reason why LSU's football program is greater than your teams program... (1 Viewer)

Pac-10 commissioner Tom Hansen has gone so far as to say he will pull his league out of the BCS if a Plus One is adopted.
I'd be OK with that. Anybody else have a problem with it? All in favor? All opposed? Hearing no objection, the motion passes. Have fun playing Hawaii in your bowl games from now on USC.

I'd be OK with that. Anybody else have a problem with it? All in favor? All opposed? Hearing no objection, the motion passes. Have fun playing Hawaii in your bowl games from now on USC.

Haha, well if your dream scenario does come true, it won't be until 2010 at the earliest, so you can try to defend your title next year... but you might have enough trouble defending this:

joe+mcknight_021307.jpg

p.s. Hansen's an idiot.

p.p.s. I'm happy for LSU; I like the program and I hope they make it to the big dance next year... against USC.

You can have McKnight. We'll take the championships.:9:

It was a great year; LSU deserved it and I'll cheer for them next year... as long as it doesn't mess with the Trojans. Being up in Canada, there's no "home team" to cheer for, so the way to go about cheering for any team can be somewhat random. How I came to cheer for USC is a long story, but I do really like the Tigers. In all honesty, my love of the Saints led me to LSU, but my love of Po' Boy Sandwiches kept me around. :hihi: Congratulations to LSU, great season, enjoy the champagne, enjoy the victory and the trophy.

Until next year. ;)

Joe McKnight is from Louisiana.

I know this because Brent Mussberger says so. About five times in each USC game he covers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom