One reason why LSU's football program is greater than your teams program... (1 Viewer)

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
:worthy: The first two time national champion in the BCS era. :17::worthy:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

We've got two crystal balls! :9:

I really really really hope we can get the LC stamp of approval as an "elite program". Crossing my fingers! :hihi:

Where's the few LSU haters on this board?? They must be ready to committ suicide right now...:smilielol: :smilielol:

I really really really hope we can get the LC stamp of approval as an "elite program". Crossing my fingers! :hihi:

He's probably too busy weeping because he can no longer pull the "Mack Brown has won more conference titles than Les Miles" and the "Mack Brown has won more national titles than Les Miles" cards! :9:

Yea congrats on the W. Not that big a fan of LSU...at all actually,but ya'll deserved it. Either way it helps show people how dominant the SEC really is with all these bowl victories.

OSU had no business being in that game. 1-loss team, blah blah blah; they weren't the #1 team in the nation; they were just the team with the best record. This only reinforces the argument that there should be a playoff. There were a number of teams that would have cleaned their clocks tonight; LSU should have been facing the REAL contenders:

usc_3501.jpg

THAT would have been a game for the ages.

OSU had no business being in that game. 1-loss team, blah blah blah; they weren't the #1 team in the nation; they were just the team with the best record. This only reinforces the argument that there should be a playoff. There were a number of teams that would have cleaned their clocks tonight; LSU should have been facing the REAL contenders:

usc_3501.jpg

see the LSU/ Ohio St. score... nuff said, Ohio St has a better D than USC.

LSU fans and USC fans both think that their school is superior and they both have valid points. USC does have the most wins of any team this decade. Good point. LSU has TWO crystal balls. Better point. It may just be the homer in me but I see a vast difference between a team that has gone 1-1 in the NCG and a team that is 2-0 while playing a MUCH harder regular season schedule. Both teams are excellent but LSU is the best that college football has to offer and nothing but another USC national championship will change my mind

usc_3501.jpg

photo.stanfordtree.jpg

:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom