One Saints Player for All Time (1 Viewer)

Deuce. He is the total package to me as far as what Saints football is: heart, desire, determination, and commitment.

++++++1

His number will be retired. You never heard him complain, even when he had a right. He leads by action. I could go on forever complimenting this man.

Sammy Knight! The last great Saints safety. I remember how this man played like a total maniac, and hit like a murderer. I miss "The Real 29". Bullocks is an imposter, and I hate how he's defamed the number.

Easy one for me. Willie Roaf

Who is your favorite Saints Player to watch all time. Now this question does not mean best player of all time. This question leaves room for Micheal Lewis and Rickey Jackson.

We know everyone loves # 8 and # 57 but im just curious to see the players that most of us loved to watch. Outside of the Big Names per say, even though they are welcome.

Just One. Im talking Quinn Early, Hobey Brenner, Vince Buck strong Saints history. Im only 27 so my memories start with Bum and Mora.

My choice...............

Dalton Hillard he just never stop moving the pile.

Dalton is a good choice.

But my personal choice would be Ricky Jackson. He just played with such passion for the game and the words "quit" never entered his vocabulary. The man was an animal with heart that played the game because he loved the game and he loved the Saints.

Did anyone remember what he did when he played for the 49ers(was descending, Finks released him) and he played the Saints in the dome? After the game, he kneeled down and gave the Saints Fleur de lis a kiss a midfield.

It makes me even appreciate him even more when I think of the some of the fat out of shape paycheck "show me the money so I can feed my familiy THEN COMPLETELY TANK IT" type trash we have on our team now.

Ricky was a Saints a player I could actually respect for his determination and will to win regardless of how much money he made. There are so few of those types left nowadays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom