One Saints Player for All Time (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Who is your favorite Saints Player to watch all time. Now this question does not mean best player of all time. This question leaves room for Micheal Lewis and Rickey Jackson.

We know everyone loves # 8 and # 57 but im just curious to see the players that most of us loved to watch. Outside of the Big Names per say, even though they are welcome.

Just One. Im talking Quinn Early, Hobey Brenner, Vince Buck strong Saints history. Im only 27 so my memories start with Bum and Mora.

My choice...............

Dalton Hillard he just never stop moving the pile.

We know everyone loves # 8 and # 57 but im just curious to see the players that most of us loved to watch. Outside of the Big Names per say, even though they are welcome.

Gene Atkins, Eric Martin, Reuben Mayes, Dalton Hilliard, Tony Galbareth, Hokey Gagan, Jim Dombrowski, Rich Mauti... overload... too many favorites to process. :idunno:

Ironhead!
286285.jpg

Last edited:
I know it's unpopular because of his current team and the fact that he's not from way back in the day, but Joe Horn was pretty entertaining to watch before, during, and after scoring TD's.

Yep Ricky Jackson, Joe Horn. they're also my favorite Saints of all time. Deuce up there too.

Impossible.

Bret Bech, Turley, Archie, Mills, Anderson, Roaf, Horn, Dooooooce.

Deuce. He is the total package to me as far as what Saints football is: heart, desire, determination, and commitment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom