One Shutdown Corner , And Mlb Away! (1 Viewer)

I agree. A stud MLB and a shutdown corner would do wonders for the defense. The thought of having Mike McKenzie as a #2 CB and Freddie T as a nickel CB is awesome. Harper back is much needed as well. Also, Ninkovich to help out the rotation.

But yeah, off season priorities: MLB, CB for sure .

>>Throw in a TE and thats an offseason I like!

Add in two TE's who can both catch and block. ;)

TPS

I still wonder why Fakhir Brown is gone and we went with Craft at nickle instead.

Brown was a UFA....

Yeah, I know, but with our lack of depth at CB, I was surprised that we didn't make a bid for him. I doubt that St Louis is paying him starter money. I kinda suspect it was a matter of the character profile that Payton was seeking. Payton seems to have made pretty good decisions along those lines, so I'll have to trust him on this one.

A cover corner would be nice; however, I think you are ignoring the real weakness of this team that was exploited by the Ravens . . . The O-line. Now I'm not saying our O-line hasn't played their hearts out this season, they have but are overachieving. We had no running game today. Our guys aren't able to blow people off the line or open up very many holes. We were totally one dimensional today. Mark my words, we get some better O-linemen in there and Bush/Duece go nuts which opens up our passing lanes even more.

A Tight-end with the ability to both block and catch would be nice as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom