ONE-SIDED CALLS! (1 Viewer)

mikedre

Rookie
Reaction score
So sick of these one=sided call against us and it's only the 1st half!

I normally don't like to complain about calls, but if you're gonna call that PI on Apple, then it should have been called against them eairler as well.

Kinda sucks cuz they out playing us and getting the calls. That’s ok we a second half team we gon get this win!!!

I've been okay with the calls but the PI against Apple was questionable. Also, if they're going to call that then the play before Brees pick Tre'Quan Smith was basically tackled before the ball even got there. Cris Collinsworth was questioning Hill getting there way early.

I've been okay with the calls but the PI against Apple was questionable. Also, if they're going to call that then the play before Brees pick Tre'Quan Smith was basically tackled before the ball even got there. Cris Collinsworth was questioning Hill getting there way early.
This is exactly correct.

PI on PJ in the endzone was also a clearly uncatchable ball, but whatever. Nothing we can do.

I normally don't like to complain about calls, but if you're gonna call that PI on Apple, then it should have been called against them eairler as well.

That was the frustrating one.
Holton Hill PI no call was clearly more egregious than the Eli Apple PI.

THats the only bad call there has been. We’ve had to overcome way worse. Great play by Apple

Vikings out playing us fair. Don’t make silly excuses
It's not an excuse and definitely not silly. What did I make an excuse for? I'm talking about the refs not calling a PI on the play just before Drew threw the pick, amongst many, but as soon as Minnie got breathed on, the flags started flying.

That's the exact play I was talking about when I posted. The ref was right there!

The Vikings had the ball on the 2 yard line, then the TE was called for illegal touching. Why was the ball still spotted on the 2 for the next play. Shouldn't they have been backed up? Am I missing something?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom