ONE-SIDED CALLS! (1 Viewer)

The Vikings had the ball on the 2 yard line, then the TE was called for illegal touching. Why was the ball still spotted on the 2 for the next play. Shouldn't they have been backed up? Am I missing something?
they deemed he "restablished" himself...which is simply Loss of down. ( had he not - loss of down AND 5 yds )

they were being kind lol

I thought by the end of the 2nd drive of the game, you knew it was going to be a penalty-filled game. A few missed called, and ticky-tack calls throughout the game for both sides.

There was one PI vs them that wasn't called and CC commented on it.

They called every time we breathed on their WRs. Many were legit, but at least give the most blatant one of the night a flag vs Vikings.

It's not an excuse and definitely not silly. What did I make an excuse for? I'm talking about the refs not calling a PI on the play just before Drew threw the pick, amongst many, but as soon as Minnie got breathed on, the flags started flying.
Let the refs call the game. There’s always going to be bad calls for us and good calls for us. This game was overall called fairly and well done by refs

I think they ended up with only 1 less penalty than us last night, but the yardage was the exact same. No reason to whine about it.

PI on PJ in the endzone was also a clearly uncatchable ball, but whatever. Nothing we can do.

Agree. No way he makes that catch. First half had me cursing because of the imbalance of calls but it seemed to even our in the 2nd half.

I wouldn't have a problem with the calls if they would be consistent. They let you mug a player on one play and then throw a flag for breathing on them the next. It be so much easier if a player can "feel" out how the refs will call at the beginning but they can't do that with so much inconsistency. Its kinda like the strike zone in baseball.

The calls weren't great but I don't really care if we win. That just shows we are a good team who can overcome adversity.

In all fairness - refs should've called delay of game on Saints, on that almost fumble when they were trying to run the clock out. Just sayin' it goes both ways sometimes. Minny lost of bunch of seconds on that. If it'd happened to us, we'd all be fussing about it.

I think they ended up with only 1 less penalty than us last night, but the yardage was the exact same. No reason to whine about it.
No. Please don't allow the Vikings commitment of a few obvious penalties that were easily called, gloss over the fact that they got away with multiple pass interferences. Just because the number of penalties called is similar in no way means that the game was called correctly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom