One thing i feel good about (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Is we have not dominated a playoff team since the lions wildcard 2011.

Every post season (2013 eagles, 2017 panthers, 2018 eagles) we have won by the skin of our teeth. Sunday, we may have struggled at first but then our offense finally got into a groove and we finally beat a playoff team by a double score. The game could of easily been 28-3 if brees had not gotten that td reversed and that zero second lucky a$$ Jimmy td snatch.

I dont know about yall, but i haven't felt this good about a saints team being in the postseason since 2009 and 2011.

Lets go get these bucs. Beating them twice this season means nothing now. Beating them now, means everything!
WHO DAT!

Last edited:
Is we have not dominated a playoff team since the lions wildcard 2011.

Every post season (2013 eagles, 2017 panthers, 2018 eagles) we have won by the skin of our teeth. Sunday, we may have struggled at first but then our offense finally got into a groove and we finally beat a playoff team by a double score. The game could of easily been 28-3 if brees had not gotten that td reversed and that zero second lucky a$$ Jimmy td snatch.

I dont know about yall, but i haven't felt this good about a saints team being in the postseason since 2009 and 2011.

Lets go get these bucs. Beating them twice this season means nothing now. Beating them now, means everything!
WHO DAT!

This is exactly how I feel. The only game this year so far that concerned me was the Eagles game. Every other game I was fine with the outcome. Too often, in years past, we have played down to our competition and lost or struggled against teams we should have beat. After the Eagles game I was a little worried especially considering how encouraged I was at how well we played vs Denver when we could have come out flat expecting an easy win. We didn't let Denver take us by surprise, but we did let the Eagles. So which team were we this year, which game was the fluke game? The Carolina in week 17 game told the story. We could have easily come out flat here, but we didn't. They were down a lot of players and we beat them like we should have. That effort sustained vs Chicago. We played well all game, although we failed to punch in scores in the first half. There's no way we take Tampa lightly... NO WAY. Even though we beat Tampa twice we won't overlook beating Brady again. Brees and Payton would simply get too much joy out of it and therefore we are going to give it our best effort, and sorry but Tampa can't hold a candle to us this year when we give our best effort.

This team is built for post season success. I've had high expectations all season. They've been a top 3-4 team for the better part of the year, so I expect at least an NFC Championship appearance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom