One thing I noticed while watching the game that bother me (1 Viewer)

It wasn’t just pulling on his leg. It was a lot of unnecessary shoves and just keeping their hands on him.

I think it was just part of their game plan. They probably circled him as the guy who was most likely to beat them so the game plan was to harass him like the Pats did Marshall Faulk in the first Pats SB.

Kinda funny. The one guy you wanna harass is the one guy the LEAST likely to ever lose his cool. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Kamara even look mad. Always laid back or smiling.
He keeps his cool but takes his shots. Like when he pulverized that Vikings CB whose name escapes me.

It’s the old Bart Scott “Hot Sauce” move.

I saw a couple times when defenders tackled Thomas that they’d hold his ankle and roll, I assume in an effort to re-aggravate his injury.

It’s dirty - but sadly very common.

I noticed they wouldn't show replays on quite a few plays against us. Earlier in the game. Once we were in control, I stopped paying attention.

Knowing Kamara likes to hit the sidelines to limit contact, the dirty failcons’ goal was to put him on the ground each time. Well, doesn’t matter he still got his TD. Money.

I think it was just part of their game plan. They probably circled him as the guy who was most likely to beat them so the game plan was to harass him like the Pats did Marshall Faulk in the first Pats SB.
that was their game plan in 2017 when Debo took out AK in the first offensive series

Why were the falcons defenders trying to hold Kamara’s leg while he was running. It’s almost like they were trying to injure him.....
They read the Saints injury report during the week.
Kamara was limited with a foot injury in practice.

Last edited:
that was their game plan in 2017 when Debo took out AK in the first offensive series

yes. I wouldn’t go so far as to say they were trying to hurt him though, I just don’t know. The reason I compared it to the Pats SB is that it’s well documented that BB knew that limiting Faulk was the key to their success. So he threw a lot of things at him, even on plays where he was just a blocker. He didn’t want to let him get into any kind of rhythm. Can’t prove they care much to keep him from getting hurt either. Unfortunately for them, AK is not our only weapon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom