One thing I will say... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I cannot see how we can go from Sean Payton to Dennis Allen and continue to see the same non call or bogus penalties from game to game, nothing has changed in that regard, only way I can see this happening is if your officiating crews are bias.

I cannot see how we can go from Sean Payton to Dennis Allen and continue to see the same non call or bogus penalties from game to game, nothing has changed in that regard, only way I can see this happening is if your officiating crews are bias.
The refs are holding the death threats after the no-call against the fan base. I thought it was bias against CSP but now I believe that was never the case. The refs have it in for the fans.

The refs are holding the death threats after the no-call against the fan base. I thought it was bias against CSP but now I believe that was never the case. The refs have it in for the fans.
But then they call the game the did vs the rams, the team that started it all.

I dunno where to look, but someone get me a stat on how often offensive holding is called on the opposing team, last week vs Rams was the first ive seen it called in ages, when you knew that game was officiated much differently than the rest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom