One thing is of most certainest (1 Viewer)

BayouSaint

Reaction score
The Saints better draft Defense in the 1st round or be banned from the NFL.

seriously.

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The team will consturct their board and whoever is at the top when pick 10 comes up will be the pick......no matter what position they play. Ever since Loomis has been the guy, that's how it's been done and it has worked other than last year, which is still up in the air. When we reached for Sullivan, it was all Haslett.

I will be paying close attention, but I won't expect anything because I won't have the oppurtunity to check out their rankings.

thundergod1966

Very Banned
Reaction score
The team will consturct their board and whoever is at the top when pick 10 comes up will be the pick......no matter what position they play. Ever since Loomis has been the guy, that's how it's been done and it has worked other than last year, which is still up in the air. When we reached for Sullivan, it was all Haslett.

I will be paying close attention, but I won't expect anything because I won't have the oppurtunity to check out their rankings.
You could be right but I hope not. I don't care what they do in FA they have almost got to pick the best defensive player at #10. My guess is they will try to trade down a spot or two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)