One thing scares me about the Niners (1 Viewer)

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Frank Gore. Nothing else on that team. But, if you haven't been paying attention, Gore is incredible.

I'm not afraid. And neither Hollis Thomas.

Seriously, jump up on them early with a good lead and Gore isn't so much a factor.

Frank Gore. Nothing else on that team. But, if you haven't been paying attention, Gore is incredible.

Alex Smith hasn't been a slouch either. He's completing almost 62% of his passes. Their D is not ranked that far behind ours - 17th and 21st.

In addition, their turnover ratio is +9 better than ours. There's more to be concerned about with Frisco than just Gore.

If we stumble (which I don't expect Coach Payton to let happen), this game could be a lot closer than many of us would like.

Yep... I'm tellin' ya... we're gonna have to score a considerable amount of points in this game. Gore is really good... he will get his yards. That said, i firmly believe that we will slaughter them mercilessly.

From Slam Sports

Frank Gore rolled his right ankle in the fourth quarter of San Francisco's 20-17 loss in St. Louis, but coach Mike Nolan described the injury as a bruise. He was taken for X-rays after the game and again before the 49ers left town.

Vewwwy interesting...

I think we should be able to contain Gore ok. Hollis Thomas has been a huge pickup. Brees should look out for Walt Harris, he has 6 picks and a sack on the year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom