One thing that doesn't change, I love you guys! (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Having the "fam" here to commiserate is awesome. I have felt accepted and embraced as "one of the guys". It's what I wanted from day one of being here. I use it as a distraction, and to learn; but it makes me feel better to have this site.

Having the "fam" here to commiserate is awesome. I have felt accepted and embraced as "one of the guys". It's what I wanted from day one of being here. I use it as a distraction, and to learn; but it makes me feel better to have this site.
Same
Can’t speak for the idiot above me though

your posts during the preseason while we were testing out the Gameday Chat feature was legendary

glad you're here

Yes, this past week has not been good for me at all. My husband of 34 passed away last Friday. I was able to watch the Eagles games and it game me some comfort and happiness. He didn't feel well and came home and laid down and never woke up. He was not feeling well that day and had some health issues but it was a shock non the less.
Because of that I was committed to be doing something I had to do and could only just see listen to it but not with my undivided attention. He was a marine corp vet and a retired firefight for over 30 years. He acted too as a hobby and did local commercials and some movies shot here in New Orleans. Even a SAG member. So like Mad M I consider you guys my virtual friends a can use a virtual hug. Yes, I am sad about the loss, but when we loss like this you can't blame the team. Did the NFL admit the ref's messed up. Like I said I turned it off after.

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss Maybellineo. Hang around during the off season. There are some good discussions about just about anything and everything if you venture into the other boards.

The Rams player admitted that he was beat and knowingly fouled to stop a TD. He couldn’t believe there wasn’t a flag. The NFL has made no official announcement as of yet.

Oh, and love you back, mm!

Yes, this past week has not been good for me at all. My husband of 34 passed away last Friday. I was able to watch the Eagles games and it game me some comfort and happiness. He didn't feel well and came home and laid down and shock non the less.
Because of that I was committed to be doing something I had to do and could only just see listen to it but not with my undivided attention. He was a marine corp vet and a retired firefight for over 30 years. He acted too as a hobby and did local commercials and some movies shot here in New Orleans. Even a SAG member. So like Mad M I consider you guys my virtual friends a can use a virtual hug. Yes, I am sad about the loss, but when we loss like this you can't blame the team. Did the NFL admit the ref's messed up. Like I said I turned it off after.

Sorry for your loss. So sorry.

Yes, this past week has not been good for me at all. My husband of 34 passed away last Friday. I was able to watch the Eagles games and it game me some comfort and happiness. He didn't feel well and came home and laid down and never woke up. He was not feeling well that day and had some health issues but it was a shock non the less.

Very sorry for your loss.

My condolences. God bless you, your husband, and your family.

Wow, honey. I'm so sorry. I'm praying for strength for you. {{{{{{{HUGSS}}}}}}}

so sorry for your loss. When I lost my wife 3 years ago many of the SR family reached out to me and became more than just sr family. They became family in my eyes. Prayers for you.

I was really down about the Saints, but this is just too much. I can't even image... you are stronger than me, that's for sure. I am so sorry for your loss.

Prayers to you hun. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom