One Year Rental Players. Everson Griffen Anyone? (1 Viewer)

Well this is why I like griffin. They can move him inside on 3rd downs like the vikes did to us in the playoffs

Mhhmm and that's why I pointed out the Saints already have that in Jordan/Davenport

If we’re looking at making this D better then spending that money would be better done at an outside corner!

What if Clowneys drop off could be the result of being "the guy" on a weak Seattle front and Grifferson lack of a significant drop off to being the 2nd threat next to Danielle Hunter, aka less attention. Neither are worth ridiculous money for different reasons but I'd be more interested in interior pressure than edge pressure If I'm the Saints and they have two moveable pieces in Jordan already. DT's would be on my radar
It is something that crossed my mind, Griffen playing across from Hunter while Clowney played across from no one notable in Seattle.

However what happens if you sign Clowney, god forbid Jordan goes down and then what? You’re stuck paying huge bucks to a guy that maybe can’t perform as a #1 rusher. No bueno in my view.

each of the past 2 seasons, Davenport and jordan both got injured.
Saints need another DE.

Davenport played limited snaps.
Jordan played almost everydown.

This was a note I just read on roto. Looks like very little interest. If he goes back to the vikes I’ll literally be sick

Free agent DE Everson Griffen said, "Never say never" on a return to the Vikings.
Griffen is probably the No. 2 free agent DE on the market behind only Jadeveon Clowney. He's seemingly confused at the lack of interest thus far, noting, "This process, for me, has taken a lot of patience, a lot of self-reflection, too ... It's like, why haven't (more) teams been interested?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom