Online tutoring trial offer - 50 minutes for $1 ($29.99 value) (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, as some of you may or may not know, I'm a high school science teacher. I also do online tutoring with Tutor.com. It is the largest online tutoring company around. It is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, a member of the Inc. 5000, and one of the 100 fastest growing private technology companies in the U.S. I am also an independent sales rep for the Tutor.com Direct branch of the service. With Tutor Direct, students and parents have the ability to purchase minutes to use in online sessions at any time, day or night, 7 days a week. All of the major subjects from fourth grade on up are available and our tutors are highly qualified to provide immediate one-on-one assistance.

If you’d like to try our service, you can get 50 minutes of online tutoring for only $1. This promotional trial offer is available by simply going to www.tutor.com and using the promo code JEISR50M to get started. The 50 minute package is normally priced at $29.99, so this is a great way for parents and students to determine if they enjoy the service and if it's something that they find helpful. Feel free to spread the word around to other parents, relatives, and friends who you feel could benefit from some extra help with their school work.

With high stakes testing rapidly approaching in many areas (LEAP and GEE testing coming up in March for Louisiana) and more advanced topics coming up in classes during the second half of the school year, I feel that many students will be able to benefit from the one-on-one tutoring that they could receive through our service.

If you have any questions or concerns about the offer or service, please feel free to PM me and I'll answer as quickly as possible. Also, if you plan on using the trial, make a post here or PM me and let me know your thoughts on your experience. Thanks!

Jeremy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom