only 2 FA starters left ? (1 Viewer)

Jackavelli

Sarang Upso
Reaction score
Gay and Briggs ? Are they the only 2 FA defensive players left on the open market? Not guys who are better than what we currently have, but are NFL starters. FA started yesterday and our chances to improve our team on defense are down to 2 players. Am I missing somebody?

you're missing rotational players...and I'm sure there are some starters still left, but those are the big names left.

i think somebody on nfln said this week that gay could be a starter. anyway, that is where i got the idea, if i heard them wrong, my bad. so gay might not be starting material and we have rotational guys left...

Landon Johnson, the WLB from the Bengals, and Chuck Darby the DT from Seattle was a starter before he got injured. Darwin Walker might qualify as a starter. S Eugene Wilson started a few games for the Pats. That's all I can think of right now.

Ty Law, to cite another example. Anyway, was Glover a starter when we signed him? There's a certain projection that is needed by the scouting department to see if one is "starting caliber" and simply had not yet had the chance to prove himself. In this category, I would put Bryant Johnson, but, again, he if offense, as is Berrian.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom