Only 3,500 tickets left for the Hornets home opener on Nov.5 in New Orleans (1 Viewer)

I was actually watching a Houston vs. Miami basketball game the other night. I'm not a basketball fan so I don't watch much. I was thinking about how I used to like the Rockets back in the Olajuwon (sp?) day. I was thinking, man, I guess the Rockets are still my favorite team, completely forgetting that NO had a team.

Sad, I know. They don't advertise at all here in Lafayette.

Guys, I don't think we will beat Boston in opening night, they just lost their main patrairach in Red Arbauch, they are on an emotional high right now and feel they have something to prove. I think it will be a miracle if we beat the Celtics on Wednseday, too much emotion on Boston's side IMHO

I was actually watching a Houston vs. Miami basketball game the other night. I'm not a basketball fan so I don't watch much. I was thinking about how I used to like the Rockets back in the Olajuwon (sp?) day. I was thinking, man, I guess the Rockets are still my favorite team, completely forgetting that NO had a team.

Sad, I know. They don't advertise at all here in Lafayette.

well the Hornets are playing the Rockets on that day :) So you could see your old favorite team and your new favorite team. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom