Saints Only one more thing would make today perfect (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That is a GreenBay loss. With Tampa in essence 4 games behind N.O, the NFC South is pretty much locked. A Packers loss tonight would give N.O a firm grip on number 1 overall seed. Seattle will probably lose another game this season with their hard schedule and bad defense.

Agreed, we need Greenbay to lose. Also, since the Vikes won today, they will be motivated to finish off the Packers. Hoping Mitch Trubisky gets it done tonight :)

That is a GreenBay loss. With Tampa in essence 4 games behind N.O, the NFC South is pretty much locked. A Packers loss tonight would give N.O a firm grip on number 1 overall seed. Seattle will probably lose another game this season with their hard schedule and bad defense.
No matter what happens we need Brees back healthy with a game or 2 to tune up, and be generally health and fresh for the playoff run.

I'd sooner bet on a roach at a Raid party than for the Bears to take down the Packers straight up. Something otherworldly would have to happen for such a miracle to happen.

I'd sooner bet on a roach at a Raid party than for the Bears to take down the Packers straight up. Something otherworldly would have to happen for such a miracle to happen.
Well its 2020

Nah, its an NFL game. Any team can beat any other team. Odds aren't in favor, but the Bears have a chance.

I think Jenkins' injurie is his ankle. (Unless I missed something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom