Only Philip Rivers and the Chargers could do this (1 Viewer)

Wow.

Handed this game to us.

We were dominated.

I'll take it but this team is absolutely terrible. And that can be said for the Chargers as well.

Did Oakland feel bad when they were given a win by the refs against us? No? Then I'm not feelings by bad about this one!

I posted in the gameday thread about how watching this team was no fun. Ruining my weekends, but I felt like if I gave up and stopped watching.... how could I expect our guys to never give up and keep fighting? Here's to NEVER giving up! Who Dat 4 Life baby!!!!

Admittedly, I lost interest, went out to the kitchen to make a salad, and suddenly the Saints had the ball back deep in SD territory. Mea culpa. Never give up.

When you play the Chargers you always have a chance. The only team that chokes as much as us.
Ill take it!

The Chargers are notorious for games like these usually it's them making a comeback against their opponent. I'll take it thiugh, the defense started to show up, namely Fairley and that defensive line...glad to see Edibali taking over for Kruger.

We were a dropped catch away from losing this one. Sterling Moore did great to tip that pass.

If you can't enjoy a win however it comes, seriously, why bother?

Why would you enjoy being an awful football team that can only win when the opponent giftwraps it for you? You can be glad we won without being delusional about our play on the field.

At least you can if you're not on Saintsreport.

Why would you enjoy being an awful football team that can only win when the opponent giftwraps it for you? You can be glad we won without being delusional about our play on the field.

I told my friend after the first fumble that only the Chargers could give the Saints a win after dominating.

We're a bad football team, but fans are entitled to want wins and get excited about them. I don't think that anyone on this board thinks we're primed for a SuperBowl run or even make the playoffs, but the amount of negativity on this board is insane.

Fans are showing excitement about a win, and in every thread there are about 4 Debbie Downers who want to rain on their parade. What gives?

We just won our first game of the season, in an obviously emotional game for Drew. Let's enjoy it. Shame on any Saints "fan" who isn't enjoying this victory.

Considering all the bad breaks we have been getting, I would say it's about time!

Also the D made those plays in the 4th qtr. gotta credit those guys.

Horrible thread.

And the Saints didn't gift wrap the Raiders and Giants games for their opponents? Get real man. The NFL is all about capitalizing on the opponent's mistakes. The Saints did that, and won.

If a win still depresses you then I just don't know what to say anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom