Onterio McCaleb just beat CJ2Ks 40 time record. (1 Viewer)

he capped out at 24 mph lol, Reggie capped at at 22 I think on one of those punt returns against the Vikings on MNF.

Dang so they clocked him at 4.21 but official time was 4.34? That's a huge jump.

Yeah I don't get it either....but they are all freaking fast.....that's how they should post instead of actual times.

New 40 times descriptions from slowest to fastest:

why did he run?
Mud
slow
average
fast
faster
Ludicrous
Plaid

McCaleb reminds me of Anthony Aldridge who played at the University of Houston. He also ran a blazing 40 as a really undersized back.

He was very good in Auburns title run. Looked like he was going to be an SEC superstar. Then he slacked since. But so did Auburn, so :shrug:

He's a running back.

I'll take hand times over the computer time. The computer times are so arbitrary. Watch NFL network overlay the different runners and they finish at the exact same time despite big time differences. What is that?

I'll take hand times over the computer time. The computer times are so arbitrary. Watch NFL network overlay the different runners and they finish at the exact same time despite big time differences. What is that?

Couple years ago I think it was Taylor Mays or LaRon Landry one of 'em, a big safety. They ran like a 4.44, but originally ran like a 4.2something. They overlayed their runs with someone who ran a 4.3 and he finished ahead or right there with him.

Couple years ago I think it was Taylor Mays or LaRon Landry one of 'em, a big safety. They ran like a 4.44, but originally ran like a 4.2something. They overlayed their runs with someone who ran a 4.3 and he finished ahead or right there with him.

Speaking of mays. Is he even in the nfl still?

Very fast RB who can catch out of the backfield. Not a between the tackles guy though. Also good return man. Could fill that Sproles, Rodgers type role on a team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom