Onyemata is back (2 Viewers)

Man, I did not expect this. Great news.

Guessing Bell walks and we move CJGJ to SS.

You never know... maybe Vonn Bell doesn’t have a very strong market out there and the Saints get him. A bunch of the high-end guys are already being publicly pursued or agreeing to terms... Haven’t seen Bell mentioned anywhere.

It’s great that the Saints already have his replacement (and potentially an upgrade) already in-house and on a rookie deal.

I’m sorry to anyone that thinks this move was less important than re-signing Vonn Bell. Onyemata is much more of a key cog to the Saints defense than Bell. Don’t get me wrong, I like Bell, and I really hope he stays too... but if it has be Onyemata or Bell, I’m going Onyemata all day, erry day.

Love love love this! D.O. Is a beast and his best football is ahead of him. Saints learned from mistakes of the past... no Akiem Hicks part 2!
Meh, Hicks got himself traded. If he didn't make such a big stink about having to play 3-tech he probably would've been retained. But instead he got shipped off to New England and is now in Chicago... playing 3-tech. Curious how that works.

Meh, Hicks got himself traded. If he didn't make such a big stink about having to play 3-tech he probably would've been retained. But instead he got shipped off to New England and is now in Chicago... playing 3-tech. Curious how that works.

I mean more from a standpoint of the Saints moving on from a young DL with loads of potential (like Hicks). Hicks was/is a knucklehead though

A true beast, who was key in making that line a concrete wall for opposing rbs to try to run through. Definitely a keeper.

As much as I want Bell to stay, won’t be surprised if his asking price is too high. Will be interesting to see. Hope we keep him, but won’t be shocked either way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom