Onyemata is back (1 Viewer)

I’m sorry to anyone that thinks this move was less important than re-signing Vonn Bell. Onyemata is much more of a key cog to the Saints defense than Bell. Don’t get me wrong, I like Bell, and I really hope he stays too... but if it has be Onyemata or Bell, I’m going Onyemata all day, erry day.
Yep. Line, line, line. Both sides of the ball. Invest wisely there, and you’re probably pretty solid.

Awesome, love signing our guys first and for most with him and Zach Wood. Everything I read had him getting 10 mil plus a year. An we signed him for 9 mill a year. Awesome, the front office was really been making good moves let's keep it up.

Really really really good news. Though the media hasn't caught on, the rest of the league has figured out how good this guy is.

We're lucky to have him back <knock wood>

This move technically is to prevent us from getting worse. You technically can't say that we got better from last year since David was already on the team last year.

I'd like to see us go out and sign more/additional pieces.

David Onyemata was only signed to a 1 year deal? I’m surprised and disappointed somewhat by this news... I really thought the Saints locked him up to a multi-year deal... at least 2-3 years?

3EC285A5-23B3-4F63-981B-E6BADD25470B.jpeg

Can the OP or a Mod edit the title and include the contract? This seems like it may spark further discussion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom