Oof I've been with same company 20 years tomorrow (1 Viewer)

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Boss just called to make sure I'm working tomorrow and reminded me tomorrow makes 20 years.

Sheesh. Time flies.

Congrats, time does indeed fly....

Silly question: Is the company you work for today the same company you hired in with? I'm not talking about the company name, I really mean the work environment, processes, culture and etc.. Are you still excited to go to work everyday?

Congratulations! Does this mean a raise??

I was with my last employer 8 1/2 years until they lost the contract with the ownership group of the nursing facility where I worked. Starting a new job next week, and the change of pace will be good.

I'm in my 20th year of teaching, the last 16 at the same school. I totally understand the feeling. Seems like just the other day I was starting out.

How old are you...Or ballpark?
47... Feel 37 just got curb stomped in tennis match so I'm frail right now lol

Thanks to all. Was a bit of a revaluation when he reminded me. I do love what I do and where I do it so I'm sure that played a huge role

@zatsnzapps yeah I sure do. My 15 yr old had a NYE party and at one point I had that thought... These kids look at me like "dayum he old" lol

Wow, the longest I've ever stayed somewhere is 9 years at HP.

30 years same woman 22 same job. My younger self would be so disappointed in me

3 years crazy woman then 30 years same woman.

14 years same job-corporate takeover-IQ test severance package-new company-14 years same job-IQ test severance package-drop the mike-retire.

Just like my younger self drew it up. He'd be proud. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom