"Oooohhh, he went to Jared" (3 Viewers)

It was two and a half times the carat weight of his precious Jared diamond ring and about three times as much.
Good lord, man!

:plus-un2: to the Subway crowd. Reggie Bush went to Jared's after filming a Subway commercial. They played ping pong.

"Do you work on commission? Big mistake...huge!"
180px-Prettywomenhighlife.jpg

i kept thinking this was where theyre getting their stories from

Have you seen these commercials for Jared Jewelrers where the guy buys the girl some jewelry and everyone goes gah-gah over where he bought it? Well, today "oohhh, I went to Jared" to have my wife's wedding ring fixed. It got misshapen, turning from round to oval over the years(almost 14 now). So, these Jared people tell me it's gonna be $238 to fix the ring because the mounts for the diamonds need to be replaced. Yeah right, like I'm gonna pay that. So I take it to a Fast-Fix Jewelry repair in the mall and it's round again and all shiny for $30.

"Oooohhh, he went to Jared and got ripped off"

Uh...have you checked to make sure you still have the actual diamonds on the ring and not some cheap replacements?

That happens in non-reputable places. Not saying the place you went to was. But something to think about.

Could make for an expensive $30 savings.

By the way agree on the commercials being so annoying. I mute it everytime.

I tell ya. If I'm trying to romance my woman and get her overpriced bling bling, she bess not be on the phone talking to her friends when I present it to her.

Get that dang phone outta yo face.

Uh...have you checked to make sure you still have the actual diamonds on the ring and not some cheap replacements?

That happens in non-reputable places. Not saying the place you went to was. But something to think about.

Could make for an expensive $30 savings.

Thing is, I wouldn't know the difference if they did replace the diamonds with cubic zirconium. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure those were diamonds to start with. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom