OP Sticky now optional... (2 Viewers)

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For those that asked for it.... In your preferences you can now disable the OP being stickied on subsequent pages.

Click on your username/icon in the upper right in the header...
1537519658219.png

In the window that comes up, click on preferences....

Toggle it off (Checkbox next to OP Sticky Post).
1537519567990.png

So...
Are the Fleur de lis, Meh, and Dead Falcon icons officially dead? Not that it's such a big deal but I liked the way it was set up to let me see instantly the posts that I already liked. Perhaps this new layout has a way of doing the same. But once a handful of members like a particular post it only tells how many likes there are... I'm not able to tell if I was one of those who did so. :scratch:

Us old folks have such short memories. :unsure:

Bill I think from what Andrus has said, he’s trying to use a process of elimination to see what is causing some users to get booted almost constantly.

I guess I should be happy that I've never been booted. Without SaintsReport I get the DTs. :shocked:

Be very thankful. I’m constantly booted and yes, being away from SR makes me feel like Tyrone Biggums.

Be very thankful. I’m constantly booted and yes, being away from SR makes me feel like Tyrone Biggums.

How are you constantly booted when you are literally posting all seconds of the day?!? Maybe the server thinks you are a bot spamming the forums and kicking you out

:hihi:

I don't know if this info matters, but I never got logged out... but I also just use firefox.
edit: read the other topic, some got logged out even with firefox.. so my coomet wasn't all that helpful lol

I don't know if this info matters, but I never got logged out... but I also just use firefox.
edit: read the other topic, some got logged out even with firefox.. so my coomet wasn't all that helpful lol

I use chrome and have never been logged out. Could just be a coincidence though.

Opera Browser and/or Chrome here. Love the OP sticky feature, comes in handy, but sucks that people are getting booted. never realized that was an issue

I just use mobile and Firefox. Never had an issue outside of my old link logging me out when the new forum was up. I deleted my old link with a new one. I never had a problem again.

The problem with users being booted has been fixed... I think. I mean, I have only had two of the members that were having issues report on it, so... Let's just say that "I think" that the fix worked.

@Bill I had to get a coder to enable the Fleur de lis, Meh, and Dead Falcon feature because when I did it last night it blew the place up. I ended up having to get a Support Tech at the NOC to get us going again.

How are you constantly booted when you are literally posting all seconds of the day?!? Maybe the server thinks you are a bot spamming the forums and kicking you out

:hihi:
Right?
Spot on.
I can’t deny that. This place is helping me along during my surgeries and subsequent recoveries. ?

Fret not I’ll be back to lurking once I’m healed and able to be mobile again. Lol.
Think I had less than 2,000 posts in 20 plus years before I went down. lol

@Bill I had to get a coder to enable the Fleur de lis, Meh, and Dead Falcon feature because when I did it last night it blew the place up. I ended up having to get a Support Tech at the NOC to get us going again.

I'm sure the new code for this fancy new place must be a doozy. I'm sure that everyone appreciates all the work required to give us this full featured cyber sanctuary.
Here's to you Andrus! You've brought more Saints fans together than Dave Dixon. In case you don't hear it enough... thank you very much! :9:

Bill I’ve said it too much I know, but your damn avatar makes me smile everytime I see it.
TY.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom