Open and concealed holsters? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm a lefty, having a hard time finding a decently priced left handed holster, I'd like to have both for open and concealed. My main problem is that most gun stores don't have left handed holsters in the store, other than those cheap ambidextrous ones. Any other lefties out there that could recommend a decent holster?

No offense, but I don't think this is the time to be talking about guns,it's kind of a soft spot right now

No offense, but I don't think this is the time to be talking about guns,it's kind of a soft spot right now

That's why I posted this in the hunting and fishing section. Or the everything else section, that lists hunting and fishing.

I'm a lefty, having a hard time finding a decently priced left handed holster, I'd like to have both for open and concealed. My main problem is that most gun stores don't have left handed holsters in the store, other than those cheap ambidextrous ones. Any other lefties out there that could recommend a decent holster?

Look on Amazon or sportsman guide. Blackhawk makes a solid holster

That depends on what you are packing and what you body type is. I am 5-10 170 and paddle-style like alien gear does not work well for me. I like Mexican (or appendix carry) with anything with 4" or smaller barrels.
A lefty buddy of mine carries a .44 SW iwb. But he has to wear baggy pants and a good belt.
Alien gear is good stuff for most guys, and is highly recommended.

Btw... swag. This is the best time to talk about self defense.

Really? Get over it. This is America!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Late to the party, but with everything going on I think this is the perfect time to talk about guns. Now more than ever we need to be in a position to protect ourselves and our families. I'm getting my Concealed Carry this month and so is my wife.

I have difficulty finding good LH holsters as well. I eventually just went with a kydex IWB holster from concealment express. I have one for both my XDs and VP9. As for OWB, I found a couple kydex suppliers that I might try, but I don't really need an OWB so haven't jumped on that as yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom