open letter to my fellow Who Dats..... (1 Viewer)

SAINTIN NEBR

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I gotta say that this has been a very painful last 4 days since the Saints got jobbed by the Donkey's and the league....Living here in Donkey land 30 miles north of Denver I've had to defend our boys and the game I feel was stolen from us... gotta say that Donkey fans are pretty disgusting, obnoxious collection of *******s... Anyway, besides that, I just do not feel that no matter how hard our team works to improve and move past the bounty bs, I don't think we will ever get a fair shake and I can't help but think what Drew said about "Nobody believes anything the league office says..." is spot on... I know some would say that I'm just a poor loser ( as some Donkey fans have tried to argue) but I don't care... and tonight we have to play on 4 days (NFL and $$$ vs player safety ) and we will march out onto the field in some hideous bizzerker-looking uniforms, because the league mandates Thurs night teams to look ridiculous, I will continue to cheer on my Saints and just sit back and enjoy the remaining time I have to witness a hall-of-fame career of Drew being screwed by crappy officiating and corrupt league office... anyway.. just my rant...maybe I'm totally wrong, and we are about to witness the second-coming of Brees and company winning another ring, but my gut says meh... anyway.. Geaux Saints!!!

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Tonight's uniforms are pretty awesome...ours are at least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom