Open letters to Panthers, Cowboys and Falcons fans (1 Viewer)

UndeadSnoopy

Resting in Peace
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Carolina fans,

Bring back Cam!

You have won four straight games with an undrafted, inferior quarterback. Just imagine what what your team could accomplish with your MVP, first pick in the draft, god of a quarterback. Please ignore what the vast majority of other team's fans and the talking heads are saying about the situation. This is obvious jealousy and fear of the man-god.

Protest and picket if you must, but demand your Cam!

Dear Dallas fans,

Rally around Garrett!

The Stephen Hawking of coaches, the William Wallace-like leader of men that is Jason Garrett is clearly the scapegoat for incompetent ownership, poor management, weak drafts (Damn you, Jerry!), etc. This genius of the gridiron has delivered to you two (TWO!) playoff victories in ten years.

How many playoff wins did the so-called "legend" Bill Parcells bring your beloved Cowboys? The answer is a big fat zero. Case closed. Hang in there Cowboys fans. Next year is your year.

Dear Atlanta fans,

Just terrible luck this year for a great and proud franchise...aaaaaaagirl.gif

Trust the process. Things are looking up...aaaaaaagirl.gif

You will recover from 28-3...

aaaaaaagirl.gif

Dear Carolina fans,

Bring back Cam!

You have won four straight games with an undrafted, inferior quarterback. Just imagine what what your team could accomplish with your MVP, first pick in the draft, god of a quarterback. Please ignore what the vast majority of other team's fans and the talking heads are saying about the situation. This is obvious jealousy and fear of the man-god.

Protest and picket if you must, but demand your Cam!

Dear Dallas fans,

Rally around Garrett!

The Stephen Hawking of coaches, the William Wallace-like leader of men that is Jason Garrett is clearly the scapegoat for incompetent ownership, poor management, weak drafts (Damn you, Jerry!), etc. This genius of the gridiron has delivered to you two (TWO!) playoff victories in ten years.

How many playoff wins did the so-called "legend" Bill Parcells bring your beloved Cowboys? The answer is a big fat zero. Case closed. Hang in there Cowboys fans. Next year is your year.

Dear Atlanta fans,

Just terrible luck this year for a great and proud franchise...aaaaaaagirl.gif

Trust the process. Things are looking up...aaaaaaagirl.gif

You will recover from 28-3...

aaaaaaagirl.gif
All I can say is.......CLASSIC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is why, frankly, the Whodat’s are the superlative fan base.

Folks like UndeadSnoopy find a way to rise above the uncivil discourse dominating our national conversations, and peer across the frontline trenches to offer a hearty, “chin up, fellas” to our sworn enemies.

Well said, US.

bb&g

st monk

Dear Rams fans (all 12 of you),

This is a difficult letter to write because I am convinced that those dastardly Patriots cheated your team somehow in last year's Super Bowl. Three points from a high-powered offense? What a joke! I think I can speak for all Saint's fans when I say we are completely sympathetic to teams being cheated in the playoffs.

Congratulations on the brilliant Jalen Ramsey trade. It takes thinking outside the box to realize future draft picks are basically useless. Who is the miracle worker on the Rams' staff that healed Ramsey's back? Anyway, Jalen seems to be a quiet, stable young man that will not give you any problems in the future.

The Rams really care for their players. Who else in the NFL would give a huge contract to a running back with an arthritic knee? No one.

I'll admit my middle name is "Envy" today.

Dear Rams fans (all 12 of you),

This is a difficult letter to write because I am convinced that those dastardly Patriots cheated your team somehow in last year's Super Bowl. Three points from a high-powered offense? What a joke! I think I can speak for all Saint's fans when I say we are completely sympathetic to teams being cheated in the playoffs.

Congratulations on the brilliant Jalen Ramsey trade. It takes thinking outside the box to realize future draft picks are basically useless. Who is the miracle worker on the Rams' staff that healed Ramsey's back? Anyway, Jalen seems to be a quiet, stable young man that will not give you any problems in the future.

The Rams really care for their players. Who else in the NFL would give a huge contract to a running back with an arthritic knee? No one.

I'll admit my middle name is "Envy" today.
Dang, no mercy! Keep up the good work.?

Funny how people just forget the first half of last season when Carolina was 6-2 and Cam was playing even better than the year he won MVP until he started having his shoulder problems. A legit healthy Cam Newton can run this offense just fine and would be even better than Kyle Allen. You can dislike Cam all you want but you're crazy if you think this team goes further with game manager Kyle Allen than it does with a truly healthy Cam Newton.

I apologize for forgetting the Buccaneer fans.

In my defense, Buc fans are used to being forgotten and I don't believe they take it personally.

Dear Carolina Tampa fans,

Bring back Cam! Jameis!

You have won four straight games with an undrafted, inferior quarterback. Just imagine what your team could accomplish with your MVP, first pick in the draft and god of a quarterback in future years. Please ignore what the vast majority of other team's fans and the talking heads are saying about the situation. This is obvious jealousy and fear of the man-god.

Protest and picket if you must, but demand your Cam! that Jameis gets a long term contract with plenty of guaranteed money.

Done.

Funny how people just forget the first half of last season when Carolina was 6-2 and Cam was playing even better than the year he won MVP until he started having his shoulder problems. A legit healthy Cam Newton can run this offense just fine and would be even better than Kyle Allen. You can dislike Cam all you want but you're crazy if you think this team goes further with game manager Kyle Allen than it does with a truly healthy Cam Newton.
I think you may just be trying to convince yourself that those things are true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom