Opening Night! (1 Viewer)

cue180

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
NFL season officially kicks off tonight and it actually means something to Saints fan. Hope the Broncos and Siemian are ready. Would love nothing more than to see this Scam Newton reaction.
24d1949cfcb6d4b1299b7ef379262ddd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so.

But basically a rookie QB vs a motivated Panther's defense in prime time pressure?

If the Bronco's defense can duplicate it's Super Bowl performance, then it should be a close game.

On paper this should easily be the Panthers' game.

But Rivera has already started making excuses for losing and so far it doesn't seem that Cam has done anything new to address his problem with decision making on throws under pressure... so anything could happen.

It feels great to have football back. I'll be pulling for the Broncos' upset tonight. Who Dat!

NFL season officially kicks off tonight and it actually means something to Saints fan. Hope the Broncos and Siemian are ready. Would love nothing more than to see this Scam Newton reaction.
24d1949cfcb6d4b1299b7ef379262ddd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After this weekend this is what I want to see:

Saints 1-0
Failclowns 0-1
Bucs 1-0
Panties 0-1.

Bucs and clowns play each other Bucs win.

I have the Panthers winning this game. I don't even know who the Broncos QB is at this point. Peyton Manning may have played bad on the Superbowl field, but it was primarily bad when compared to Peyton's own lofty standards of the past. He was still a player-coach on the field. I hope I'm wrong, of course.

I have the Panthers winning this game. I don't even know who the Broncos QB is at this point. Peyton Manning may have played bad on the Superbowl field, but it was primarily bad when compared to Peyton's own lofty standards of the past. He was still a player-coach on the field. I hope I'm wrong, of course.

To be fair, Kubiak won games with Matt Schaub at QB, Denver may actually do quite well if they just protect the ball.

Interested to see a rookie QB go against 2 rookie CB's. I think that the Bronco's receivers have too much experience over the rookie CB's and Siemian has knowledge of the system and learned under Peyton for a year. With the Bronco's Def I hope they put a smack down on Scam and his crew. Would be nice to get a win against the Raiders on Sunday and have an early lead on them in the division.

Almost got that look! Yeeeesssss!

When a game seems too easy to read (i.e. rookie QB! noway they can win!) go the other way. Especially when the betting is so one sided that a defending SB champ is getting 3 points at home. I wasn't sure Denver would win SU, but you could just feel that this would be close and not the blowout so many were predicting.

$$

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom