Operation Who Dat Chant in Atlanta. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Please spread the word to all Saints fans: For the Falcons game coming up, we want to get a Who Dat Chant started after the coin toss. This is a huge Monday Night Football game and the Saints can clinch a playoff spot with a win! Lets get the team even more hyped up! Again, please spread this message to all Saints fans you know, so that it may reach those going to the game in Atlanta. Thanks, Who Dat! (copy n paste)

Attachments

• Who Dat.jpg
    Who Dat.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 2
I put in the picture, "which ever comes last" because I remember for one game in the Dome, the National Anthem came after the coin toss and Who Dat Chant and that wasn't good because the hyped up Dome had to get quiet down for the Anthem.

Like someone else said in another thread, you guys should do it every time the Falcons are on offense. Their fans our adamant about drowning the chant out every time they hear it. It'll be funny to see them mess up their own offense.

That would be funny, I'm all the Saints fans will be making noise on defense if not the chant. All the Saints fans attending the game should be able to make it a "neutral" Dome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom