"Opie" and his Media availability today...... (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Not certain WHY but today especially, while speaking to the media ( he gets points for facing that mush pile of soft questions, but still, he shows his face) Andy began to change his appearance 2 me from Dalton to a mixture of "Opei" from Andy Griffith and Alfred E. Newman from "Mad Magazine"!

I know it's not necessarily FAIR to write such but that's just how it appeared to this observer of the worst SAINTS TEAM rep for the media since , yet another Ginger, Jim Haslett (spits out the phlegm from typing same) !

Anyone else get that feeling we're allowing our impotent Offense to be run by an "Opie E Newman"?

Better than DA who can't even "appear" like a NFL Coach in a poorly worn hoodie! Dude needs to pull that hoodie forward so the back of his neck in covered. He is truly clownish looking, especially with his CSP visor with a red sharpie stuck in it!)

Am I being too harsh or is this really happening? Real questions since I can no longer tell ~! Thanks!

I don't blame the Red Rocket for any of this. There's enough video of him performing that everybody knows what to expect from him. The problem is that the Saints thought that he would perform better than ever before because they believe that they're such a great organization that his abilities would be multiplied accordingly.

I guess that they're not that great.

Maybe

Maybe

If they want a good quarterback, they should hire a good quarterback.

Just throwing that suggestion out there.

@MamaRoux does bring up some good points. DA can’t even get the HC lingo down, nor can he massage the media. It’s not like he wasn’t a HC before. He’s learned nothing from his previous stint as HC. As for The Ginger Day Walking Rifleman…..I honestly do feel bad that he has to wear a hoodie, a hat, pants, gloves, and 3 tubes of sunscreen on a beach

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
I don't blame the Red Rocket for any of this. There's enough video of him performing that everybody knows what to expect from him. The problem is that the Saints thought that he would perform better than ever before because they believe that they're such a great organization that his abilities would be multiplied accordingly.

I guess that they're not that great.

Maybe

Maybe

If they want a good quarterback, they should hire a good quarterback.

Just throwing that suggestion out there.
Might as well! That's all there is to do at this point! Thanks for the insights!

Something special in that roux mama!!!
U betcha~! My "Roux" is special, my "Roux" is nice; My "
Roux" makes them come running N da from da yard! (or something to that effect).

Thing is? We're losing games by playing poorly, NOT by getting beaten by opponents. Hard to hear Dalton quote poorly worded Coach speak and he begins to appear less and less credible; therefore; "Opie" mixed in with a bit of "Alfred E. Newman". Nuff SAID!

Not certain WHY but today especially, while speaking to the media ( he gets points for facing that mush pile of soft questions, but still, he shows his face) Andy began to change his appearance 2 me from Dalton to a mixture of "Opei" from Andy Griffith and Alfred E. Newman from "Mad Magazine"!

I know it's not necessarily FAIR to write such but that's just how it appeared to this observer of the worst SAINTS TEAM rep for the media since , yet another Ginger, Jim Haslett (spits out the phlegm from typing same) !

Anyone else get that feeling we're allowing our impotent Offense to be run by an "Opie E Newman"?

Better than DA who can't even "appear" like a NFL Coach in a poorly worn hoodie! Dude needs to pull that hoodie forward so the back of his neck in covered. He is truly clownish looking, especially with his CSP visor with a red sharpie stuck in it!)

Am I being too harsh or is this really happening? Real questions since I can no longer tell ~! Thanks!
Why is it every redhead is referred to as "Opie" Or Alfred E Neuman. Mama, you really shouldn't drink and post.LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom