Opinion: I feel bad for the Panthers (Saints will come out swinging) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Saints are relatively healthy and coming off one of their worst offensive performances in years. Probably gonna be P'Oed off as well from the overall game against the Bucs. I expect the Saints to right the ship and come out playing hot!

Why do we have to do this every week? We just need to win and stay healthy. I feel bad for us facing a winless team with a coach that's probably already on the hot seat.

Why do we have to do this every week? We just need to win and stay healthy. I feel bad for us facing a winless team with a coach that's probably already on the hot seat.
No joke.

Remember all the “I feel sorry for the Giants” threads last year?

Remember their coach was a joke and their team was pitiful?

Remember how that turned out?

Saints are relatively healthy and coming off one of their worst offensive performances in years. Probably gonna be P'Oed off as well from the overall game against the Bucs. I expect the Saints to right the ship and come out playing hot!
I am not going to buy any hype until they give me at least 2 consecutive weeks of competitive clean football.

I have no confidence whatsoever in this offense that has been horrendous for 7 of 8 quarters to begin the season. Like everyone I hope they will come out and show us that they are the team we all believed they would be in 2022, but I need to see it.

Make no mistake the Panthers will be coming out for their home fans ready to play and anxious to get their first win this year. Does anyone think that we will just go in and dominate offensively for 60 minutes with the play these last two games - not me!

No joke.

Remember all the “I feel sorry for the Giants” threads last year?

Remember their coach was a joke and their team was pitiful?

Remember how that turned out?
Yep. I’m far too jaded to ever think any game is gonna be a gimme, let alone a division game against a team that historically gives us fits.

Panthers are 0-2 and are more desperate than the Saints.
Matt Rhule’s job in on the line. It’s gonna go either one of two ways.
He’s already filling out an application for Nebraska and the team is totally checked out or the team fights for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom