Opportunities for Job Seekers/Entrepreneurs (1 Viewer)

bc

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

First time posting on the job boards and wanted to share my situation and proposal(s). I hope I can assist anyone interested in the following:

#1 I'm currently living in Shanghai, China right now because of some family issues but I will be temporarily returning to NOLA on 4/12. I have a whole house full of inventory from my business that I closed while living here. I will be opening up my storage and selling below normal wholesale to any interested businesses or startup owners looking to retail.
The merchandise consists of mid range ladies jewelry (crystal, glass, costume, designer replicas & semi precious stone jewelry), asian clothing (ladies/men's jackets, ladies/girls chinese dresses, ladies shoes, various shawls and wraps) asian gifts (chopstick sets, teasets, teacups, fans, scroll art, swords) and furniture. I will also sell any necessary equipment for small business.

#2 I still have and will continue to have access to a fairly wide range of saints replica jerseys that have 100% stitching (no glue or stickers) and tags. I would be happy to arrange wholesale transactions and shipping to anyone interested in selling jerseys/sports attire from ebay or a store of their own. (I can show sample while in NOLA too!)

#3 I can source most merchandise here in China for any business owners looking to supplement inventory or get better pricing than what the wholesale providers in the US offer. This applies to entrepreneurs as well who are looking to start a business of their own.

I hope to find the right partners to create a lasting and prosperous business relationship. Hope I don't sound too salesey either... PM or respond if you have any questions!

Regards,
BC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom