Oprah (1 Viewer)

she does. she tapes it and watches it when she gets home

Does she live with you? If so, find something else for her to do in the evening instead of watching old Oprahs. Or find a magnet and somehow sit it next to the tapes of old Oprahs. If she is using DVR, then just erase them and change the settings to stop recording them.

If she has her own place and is doing all of this on her time, find a new girlfriend.

My wife tapes and watches it, too. I just look at as a peaceful time to play video games.

My wife tapes and watches it, too. I just look at as a peaceful time to play video games.

:plus-un2:

My gf comes home and watches her soap for an hour to unwind (stupid Direct TV has the soap operate network). Time for the playstation.

You people are nuts. The last time there was a thread like this we still havent heard from a couple of posters. Idiots. I love you Oprah:bowdown:

Mine loves oprah, but when she is watching opra, I get on the saints report.

well we're getting down to it. last show.

I know several women who are taking the day off and having a superbowl-like oprah farewell party

I will not be attending

Nope thank goodness. My wife thinks as I do...that Oprah went from a likeable enough person to what seems like an angry black woman who hates everything white. My MIL on the other hand does like her but that is the least of the problems I consider my MIL to have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom