Optimus AGAIN! (1 Viewer)

You are my hero!

I live in Los Angeles so making a game isn't an option for me. (I've been to a couple of Monday nighter's but a trip this year wasn't in the cards...money is a wee bit tight). Thank goodness for fans like you with enough enthusiasm to represent those of us who LOVE this team but can't be there to cheer in person!

wow. i dont even know what to say.

that youtube video is when the camera man said "im gonna film you to start off the 'dance cam' segment during the timeout. but youre not gonna win, is that OK?"

the ESPN stuff is just crazy. i got 3 phone calls when i woke up at noon (today is my late day at work) saying that i was on.

thanks everyone. as long as it keeps the fans up, excited, and cheering for the team, ill keep doing it.

edit: i just watched that youtube video, i wish i had noticed that the chest piece kept opening up. it made me look sloppy.

Optimusaint! The Chalmation Nation's own Son! I've known you would make good. No limits for you if you consider an agent and milk this thing like a Goat! Folks have done more with less so I would say for you to get some representation and go Full Monty on your idea. You're a great fan a good poster and from Chalmette! That combination can take you far. Better to have someone notable to rep you tho. Always better to have someone else toot your horn for you and negotiate the $'s! You deserve it just for sweating and holding in your urine not to mention anything else you've had to hold back while in your costume! Pretty Sweet dude. I'll be there on Monday so when I come up and tell you I'm Dr. Daddyeaux you'll know what the deal is! See you there!

I'm still working on the Bumblebee...but what is an alternate costume idea for a fat person? I'm 6' 1" and oh about a cool....300+...thought about going as a planet but I didn't want people to know the Saints actually have their own and we all live on it!

FDLsace.gif

It's time.

Bring on Iron Saint.

I messed with my mojo this past weekend and we won by our biggest total yet.

Let the world see the awesomeness that is Iron Saint!

I thought I saw Iron Saint at the game as well as Master Chief.

Was that as much of a hallucination as the little green men that were sitting next to me in my seat?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom