Optimus AGAIN! (2 Viewers)

I say go for the Bumblebee! I could help you design it I used to make all my decorations for Halloween as a kid using latex, cardboard, dry ice...anything! I was real into that stuff growing up but got more into art and design. Hell if I wasn't fat I'd make the bumblebee suit and go to the games with you! I was dressed like Santa in '06 or '07 and made the big screen in the dome...it was awesome!

But what Bumblebee would you do the G1 like Optimus or the movie? I think it would have been badass if the Hornets would have kept to the gold alternates then it would have made BB a lil' bit easier to adapt unless you plan to change his color to the creole blue and purple with gold accents?

Damn I want to do this now!!!!!!!!1

I say go for the Bumblebee! I could help you design it I used to make all my decorations for Halloween as a kid using latex, cardboard, dry ice...anything! I was real into that stuff growing up but got more into art and design. Hell if I wasn't fat I'd make the bumblebee suit and go to the games with you! I was dressed like Santa in '06 or '07 and made the big screen in the dome...it was awesome!

But what Bumblebee would you do the G1 like Optimus or the movie? I think it would have been badass if the Hornets would have kept to the gold alternates then it would have made BB a lil' bit easier to adapt unless you plan to change his color to the creole blue and purple with gold accents?

Damn I want to do this now!!!!!!!!1

G1 Bumblebee. the movie stuff is cool but too difficult and cumbersome to make without it coming off as crappy. besides, the G1 stuff is cooler anyway.

as soon as i finish my newest one for the saints (and repair Optimus after that very wet Lions game), ill be working on something for the hornets. hopefully i can get hooked up on some protocol droid parts to make things easier for CP3-O and i can focus on Bumblebee.

So I'm not much on my robots. That was Optimus Prime right? What does Master Chief look like? Do we have pictures?

we have some very cool *** folks for fans. Without a doubt we know how to party. I've said it already today but is it Sunday yet?

Whoa, I'm digging this CP3-0 idea....I say go for that over Bumble Bee...C3PO is a pretty recognizable robot, do him in the Hornets colors with a big Chris Paul 3 on the chest plate and back....pretty sure that'd be a hit.

Whoa, I'm digging this CP3-0 idea....I say go for that over Bumble Bee...C3PO is a pretty recognizable robot, do him in the Hornets colors with a big Chris Paul 3 on the chest plate and back....pretty sure that'd be a hit.

i planned on doing him in a full hornets uniform, but on the back have CP3 as the name and O as the number. and then topping it off with a hornets headband and wristbands.

or just a chris paul jersey. either way.

i planned on doing him in a full hornets uniform, but on the back have CP3 as the name and O as the number. and then topping it off with a hornets headband and wristbands.

or just a chris paul jersey. either way.

Please do a creole blue and gold C3PO. You have to. The Hornets don't have enough fan mascots. You da Man

Usually he is in section 150 for most of the game. Here is a video I took from the lions game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FWoNRxMILQ

Thats awesome... Ballin! :9:

If we beat the Giants I'm thinking OS might get some calls from actual TV stations to do segments. :hihi:

It's gonna get crazy when we go 5-0 kids.

Fixed.. :9:

wow. i dont even know what to say.

that youtube video is when the camera man said "im gonna film you to start off the 'dance cam' segment during the timeout. but youre not gonna win, is that OK?"

the ESPN stuff is just crazy. i got 3 phone calls when i woke up at noon (today is my late day at work) saying that i was on.

thanks everyone. as long as it keeps the fans up, excited, and cheering for the team, ill keep doing it.

edit: i just watched that youtube video, i wish i had noticed that the chest piece kept opening up. it made me look sloppy.

Well i havent made it to a game yet, unfortunately.. But it keeps me crunk and excited when im watching them on tv.. Keep it up bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom