Optimus AGAIN! (1 Viewer)

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/9FWoNRxMILQ&hl=en&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
Is that halftime?

How did they get the crowd so quiet?

Go to about 3:20 on this:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/891bIsh8WsE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/891bIsh8WsE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

wow. i dont even know what to say.

that youtube video is when the camera man said "im gonna film you to start off the 'dance cam' segment during the timeout. but youre not gonna win, is that OK?"

the ESPN stuff is just crazy. i got 3 phone calls when i woke up at noon (today is my late day at work) saying that i was on.

thanks everyone. as long as it keeps the fans up, excited, and cheering for the team, ill keep doing it.

edit: i just watched that youtube video, i wish i had noticed that the chest piece kept opening up. it made me look sloppy.

Go to about 3:20 on this:

<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/891bIsh8WsE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>
HELL YEAH :worthy: I didn't know about that :smilielol:

wow. i dont even know what to say.

that youtube video is when the camera man said "im gonna film you to start off the 'dance cam' segment during the timeout. but youre not gonna win, is that OK?"

the ESPN stuff is just crazy. i got 3 phone calls when i woke up at noon (today is my late day at work) saying that i was on.

thanks everyone. as long as it keeps the fans up, excited, and cheering for the team, ill keep doing it.
You still have the new costume to bust out this year? Seems like the old Optimus is just catching off city/team wide although I like the MasterChief one even better...

You still have the new costume to bust out this year? Seems like the old Optimus is just catching off city/team wide although I like the MasterChief one even better...

yeah, i need to get my seamstress friend to do the underarmor bodysuit for it, but the armor pieces are looking good.

i like the Optimus Prime the most just because its the first design i debuted, but its so big and wide that im limited to the games i can wear it. i cant bring it on road trips, so i use the Masterchief for that one mostly. im bringing my parents to the Giants game, and they are both pretty big in stature so ill probably have to wear Master Chief again.

Do you think MasterChief gets more airtime

Last edited:
yeah, i need to get my seamstress friend to do the underarmor bodysuit for it, but the armor pieces are looking good.

Ironman right?

i like the Optimus Prime the most just because its the first design i debuted, but its so big and wide that im limited to the games i can wear it. i cant bring it on road trips, so i use the Masterchief for that one mostly. im bringing my parents to the Giants game, and they are both pretty big in stature so ill probably have to wear Master Chief again.

Good deal. You tailgate anywhere? I can't get down to the 100s but I'd love to meet up and see the Chief Sunday. I guess PM me if you have time. :9:

Do you think MasterChief gets more airtime

i dont know, honestly. i know that i get on the Jumbotron at least once a game, but beyond that i dont even know how many times ive been on actual TV.

Ironman right?

Good deal. You tailgate anywhere? I can't get down to the 100s but I'd love to meet up and see the Chief Sunday. I guess PM me if you have time. :9:

yeah, im modeling it after the War Machine suit. (i started going more in that direction after i saw a few people call our offense "The Machine") i nicknamed it the Fleur Machine. no missile pods though, security wouldnt like that ;)

If we beat the Giants I'm thinking OS might get some calls from actual TV stations to do segments. :hihi:

It's gonna get crazy if we go 5-0 kids.

that would be pretty funny. the hornets want me to make some suits to wear to their games, so im brainstorming some for that.

Cool, so are there any other stadium icons (Moses, Clown, ect...) who are also SR members??

All 3 of these guys are members.

Attachments

• saintsfans.jpg
    saintsfans.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Saints Voodoo Thumb.jpg
    Saints Voodoo Thumb.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 2,057
  • 6apenman.jpg
    6apenman.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,059
the hornets want me to make some suits to wear to their games, so im brainstorming some for that.

I always thought a cockroach would be a funny "alternate" mascot since we have so darn many of them in New Orleans. It would fit well with Hugo the Hornet.

Cocky the Cockroach - Huge Hornets fan

I always thought a cockroach would be a funny "alternate" mascot since we have so darn many of them in New Orleans. It would fit well with Hugo the Hornet.

Cocky the Cockroach - Huge Hornets fan

thats pretty hilarious. id love to see them do that.

for me though, its all robots. im thinking about Bumblebee from the Transformers (obvious choice) and a Star Wars Protocol Droid named CP30

You are the man Optimus, but we all know that. Hey StChad, any chance on finding some video of the ESPN stint?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom