Orange Beach, AL (1 Viewer)

Crawdaddys

Thank You SAINTS!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunate circumstances have dictated that I will be in Orange Beach for this Sunday's game. I am looking for opinions on a good place to catch the game on TV. My 1st choice was Tacky Jacks, but they don't have wireless internet which is almost a must.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Whodat

Funny you should mention this, I was just there last week and the condo had no teevee so we found a great sports bar to watch it in. They just opened last week, there are like 40 or so monitors/projector screens all over the place including one for every booth! The name is kinda generic- "Restaurant and Sports Cafe". I don't have an address but you can easily find it. If you are at the beach and take 59 going north, look for their yellow sign letters on the building (on the right) a few miles past that overpass bridge you have to go over. It's in a big mall area near a movie theater.

Geaux Saints!

Funny you should mention this, I was just there last week and the condo had no teevee so we found a great sports bar to watch it in. They just opened last week, there are like 40 or so monitors/projector screens all over the place including one for every booth! The name is kinda generic- "Restaurant and Sports Cafe". I don't have an address but you can easily find it. If you are at the beach and take 59 going north, look for their yellow sign letters on the building (on the right) a few miles past that overpass bridge you have to go over. It's in a big mall area near a movie theater.

Geaux Saints!

That would be Riviera Mall I'm guessing. Thanks, and I will look into it.

Still taking other suggestions.

you can always go to hoooters on 59 or go to the Wharf, they have a ton of places that host the game

Florabama is still there. That's where I would go. Nice of Saints love written on all the walls. (I didn't do it!):idunno:

Sorry, can't help ya.

Whenever I go to Orange Beach, I stay at my folks house. The Saints ALWAYS play there on Sundays, they have wireless, and the beer and Jack 'n' Cokes are free.

Good luck.

Some cndos hold the game, my family owns two, the seachase and regency isle. They both have wireless and the game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom