Orange Bowl (1 Viewer)

cpg

Catacomb the desert
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, Michigan didn't even show up, and the score does nothing to indicate how badly fSU beat the brakes off of them. Dalvin Cook took their mother out for a nice dinner and then never called her again.

Just embarrassing.

Great great game. First time I saw Dalvin Cook all season and he looks like a guy to consider in the B&G.

Jim Harbaugh is overpaid imo.

Jimbo Fisher is legit.

Wow, Michigan didn't even show up, and the score does nothing to indicate how badly fSU beat the brakes off of them. Dalvin Cook took their mother out for a nice dinner and then never called her again.

Just embarrassing.

Yeah, that recap doesn't nothing to indicate how close the game was. 2 min left and Michigan has the lead, only to give it back a min. later. All this without Butt and Peppers.

What game were you watching?

Yeah, that recap doesn't nothing to indicate how close the game was. 2 min left and Michigan has the lead, only to give it back a min. later. All this without Butt and Peppers.

What game were you watching?

In fairness, I was pretty sauced last night. My foggy recollection was that of a pretty dominant game from FSU for the first 3 quarters. But Michigan definitely deserves more credit than my inebriated self apparently thought was appropriate.:covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom