Oregon-Arizona a dandy (1 Viewer)

Go Nick. Nick Foles used to duck hunt with me and my boys. He has a lot of Louisiana connections and we are pulling for Arizona and Nick. Nick went to the same high school as drew Brees and broke some of his records there.

Go Nick. Nick Foles used to duck hunt with me and my boys. He has a lot of Louisiana connections and we are pulling for Arizona and Nick. Nick went to the same high school as drew Brees and broke some of his records there.

He's looking like a pro, heh. Hope he makes it to the NFL.

Wow, this is one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen, especially the phantom helmet-to-helmet that cost Arizona a fumble recovery and the offsetting holding call on the guy trying to stop the offsides guy from killing Foles.

I didn't realize Clemson blew a chance at OT against Auburn. They are the luckiest team in CF. Sheesh!

Does anyone really think either of these teams can play with the top teams in the SEC? I sure don't. Especially in an SEC stadium. They better stick to the northwest.

You're ********. Oregon is an SEC-caliber program stuck in the Northwest. They have a great stadium and crowd, Phil Knight's money and their choice of the best west coast athletes. They even stole one of LSU's verbal commits and he's now their starting QB. Chip Kelly calls a great game, too.

I'm looking forward to Oregon playing Auburn for the BCS CG and both teams dropping 70+ points each...

Looking like it's gonna be four unbeatens to close out the season. That's gonna be fun to sort out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom