Organizing a Class-action lawsuit against the National Football League (1 Viewer)

Two can play that game. We could post just as many if not more the opposite way. But, only one missed call would have effectively ended the game. And that one was the most obvious out of all of them.
Im just saying that if those other calls were called. The Rams probably end up winning it in regulation instead of OT. Yes the missed PI was AWFUL. But lets not act like the Saints got away with quite a few penalties

I just spoke to a friend of mine in New York who is the assistant attorney general. Season ticket holders have standing to sue for damages if their games are alleged to be rigged. I believe that was the case.

He personally cannot be our attorney but he said the best lawsuit would be one filed in Federal Court. I know many lawyers who deal with corporate law in New Orleans, which has a US District court. I want to organize a class action. They can ignore us all individually, but not all of us together.
Please keep us informed to this,I don't have much, but I will sacrifice 100 bucks to go towards the legal fees.

Im just saying that if those other calls were called. The Rams probably end up winning it in regulation instead of OT. Yes the missed PI was AWFUL. But lets not act like the Saints got away with quite a few penalties

Now you're being ridiculous. Did you not see the obvious PI on Ginn early in the 4th, at least 3 illegal helmet to helmet hits, late hit on Drew, missed obvious holding call on one of our blitzes, missed facemask...I mean, should I go on?

Also if Peyton wasn't arrogant and passed it TWICE instead of playing clock that missed call never happens

That's absolutely not true. Rams would have had enough time to drive down and kick a FG anyway. KC did this exact thing with less time than the Rams if we run 3 times and kicked a fg.

If the proper call is made on the non PI, we get a 1st down, run the clock to 3 secs and kick the winning fg.

Now you're being ridiculous. Did you not see the obvious PI on Ginn early in the 4th, at least 3 illegal helmet to helmet hits, late hit on Drew, missed obvious holding call on one of our blitzes, missed facemask...I mean, should I go on?
I mean......none of those were blantent except for the holding. The helmet to helmets were when the players became runners. I also never remember a missed facemask or late hit on Brees or PI on Ginn. Those 4 I shared were complely blatent. Keep crying

While I understand the emotion behind it, this has a 0% chance to go anywhere.

Didn't some Jets fan try this a few years ago?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=5201702

The Jets fan sued alleging that because the Patriots cheated, the game wasn't a fair contest so he was defrauded. The courts basically told him to go pound sand ... twice.
So we need to do all we can to stop this. Evening if we as fans, protest the league. As long as we continue to feel we can't win, this will continue as usual.

I mean......none of those were blantent except for the holding. The helmet to helmets were when the players became runners. I also never remember a missed facemask or late hit on Brees or PI on Ginn. Those 4 I shared were complely blatent. Keep crying

Well, you obviously didn't watch the game then and just parroting what you're reading on rams.com or something.

And...if you knew the rules, if you become a runner, that doesn't prevent helmet to helmet personal foul penalties from being called. I saw dozens of them called this season.

Enjoy your nice SB trophy case.

I say we all send letters to the NFL commishinor. Won't say his name.
And the VP of officials.
Then ESPN and all major sports organizations that cover the NFL.
Then to all the nfl sponsors.
We need 1000s of letters and also tell them we are boycotting the SB.

Hill was taken to the tent for concussion but they missed the helmet to helmet.
How did they miss that???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom