Orlovsky implores owners to fix the officiating epidemic (1 Viewer)

Atrocity is a great word to describe what happened last night what is wrong with this person

Abomination would be another good word to describe it

Last edited:
Now everyone (national media, fans of other teams, etc.) is mad, huh? Last year, it was "stop whining," "man up," "get over it," and "you should have done more to win the game." Now everyone is taking notice when it's their team getting the KY treatment?! :giggles:

Nothing is gonna change. Nfl revenue is steadily increasing every single year. Fans are still watching at home, stadiums are still selling out. The nfl doesn’t care about the product on the field. It cares about the product in their wallets

Now everyone (national media, fans of other teams, etc.) is mad, huh? Last year, it was "stop whining," "man up," "get over it," and "you should have done more to win the game." Now everyone is taking notice when it's their team getting the KY treatment?! :giggles:
You got KY?? It's probably not that bad with KY..

That's not what I was hearing last year. I was hearing the Saints got robbed, and I live in Texas. Cowboys fans were telling me the officiating was crap.

tenor.gif

I say whatever. It is old now. We as Saints fans now have to endure the BS from other non calls/calls? WHATEVER!!!

I'm sorry but that's just completely false

Everybody and their grandmother was outraged and what happened to us in the playoffs and I mean everybody.

I bet if there was a poll taken today that somewhere in the vicinity of 35% of fans would agree the NFL is rigged and another 35% would say that the officiating is controlling ruining too many games.

The only people saying to Saints fans to "stop whining" last year were Rams and Falcons fans. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY one else was like, "you guys got robbed".
Also certain talking heads connected to the League...

I was hot last night. My body temperature rose, as i fantasized being Flowers and forcibly showing that official what hands to the face really looks like so that he eats thru a straw for the next 6 months. I would have told the media "i know this will hurt my team, and cost me my job, but dammit, the NFL will never have real accountability and will continue to bury its head in the sand and avoid having someone in position to rectify what the entire viewing audience can see is egregiously wrong before the next snap occurs...i may be kicked out of the nfl and serve time for assualt, but at least now the public and media won't forget this and will gorce a change".

After i finished my fantasy i had trouble falling asleep because i was still hot and wishing i could jump through the TV and exact retribution.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom