Osi labels Brees a true Saint (1 Viewer)

You probably haven't been around too many GIs when they're on temporary duty to another location. People can surprise you sometimes.:jpshakehead:

Guess its all about the triangle. :jpshakehead:

Like Eli?

I know ppl who went to Ole Miss with Eli, and I've heard people say they saw him walk into a bar and scream "Who wants to **** Eli TONIGHT??!?!?", and then go into his own little area with whatever girls responded.

I wasn't there, but Ive definitely heard from ALOT of ppl that Eli did his partying, and isnt his wife a long time sweetheart? aka they were dating during this time period?

Drew's done his share of partying too you know. There's nothing wrong with it. It doesn't mean they both didn't settle down after getting married.

In the NFL? Yeah, I'd be willing the percentage that don't is relatively small, sad to say.

I think if you give most guys anywhere money and fame, they're much more likely to cheat on their significant others.

I don't think it would be that hard to remain faithful to his wife. She's purdy.

Yep. Cheat on this? What would be the point.

drewbrittanybrees.jpg

You probably haven't been around too many GIs when they're on temporary duty to another location. People can surprise you sometimes.:jpshakehead:

While it happens in every walk of life, still not cool to make a generalized blast like that about Soldiers...regardless of personal experience (meaning witnessed events, not saying you)

Most people? Probably not.

Most professional athletes? Probably.
It's a problem among athletes.

From inside sources I know, Joe Montana was pretty promiscuous on the road, despite the family back home.

For every beautiful woman there's a man somewhere that's tired of her ****.

That is so true. I hate to admit it, but after you spend so much time with someone it gets boring. And it doesn't matter how pretty they are. I guess that's why you should look for other qualities in a woman besides looks :ezbill:.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom