Osi labels Brees a true Saint (1 Viewer)

When you're a superstar it's a lot harder to stay faithful. You and I may have the girls at the local bars trying to jump into bed with us, but they have girls like Megan Fox doing it.
Like chris rock said....."all men cheat, yes....your man cheats. Men are only as faithful as their options." Superstars have a lot more options.

Like Eli?

I know ppl who went to Ole Miss with Eli, and I've heard people say they saw him walk into a bar and scream "Who wants to **** Eli TONIGHT??!?!?", and then go into his own little area with whatever girls responded.

I wasn't there, but Ive definitely heard from ALOT of ppl that Eli did his partying, and isnt his wife a long time sweetheart? aka they were dating during this time period?

I seen him do it 3 years ago in Thibodaux. Not yell that, but leave with a chick that later revealed to me and my friends that he nailed her. Not sure if he had a girl then, but who cares.

Oh, and you people don't know the true beauty of Brittany Brees unless you see her in person. SMOKES she's gorgeous. Drew is the ****in MAN.

Like chris rock said....."all men cheat, yes....your man cheats. Men are only as faithful as their options." Superstars have a lot more options.

Pretty much. That's all I was saying, if you give most men options, they will take them. Hats off to the guys that have plenty of options and refuse them. They are exceptional.

eli is so quiet that I dont believe he could ever say who wants to blank eli ? that just didnt happen, he wasnt raised that way. question your source.

eli is so quiet that I dont believe he could ever say who wants to blank eli ? that just didnt happen, he wasnt raised that way. question your source.

Hmmmm I mean, none of us knows these guys. I don't think "he wasn't raised that way" disqualifies a guy from acting like a typical big name QB in college.

Peyton had an incident of exposing himself at Tennesee. Doesn't mean he is that guy today. People grow up.

I think this clip brings out characteristics in both guys. Osi seemingly thinks it's the norm for guys to cheat on their wives/SOs. Brees doesn't cheat on his wife.

FWIW, I'm a woman and I think it's fine for people to sow their oats(if they're not seriously involved with someone). Cheating is never fun. Unless you're been the one cheated on, you can't understand the betrayal and the hurt involved.

It's pretty sad that people can't just say, no. :covri:

That is so true. I hate to admit it, but after you spend so much time with someone it gets boring. And it doesn't matter how pretty they are. I guess that's why you should look for other qualities in a woman besides looks :ezbill:.

Yup. College is for the hottest girls you can get, no matter how dumb and annoying. Marriage is for your best friend.

I think it's cool that players on other teams respect our players on and off the field.

Hmmmm I mean, none of us knows these guys. I don't think "he wasn't raised that way" disqualifies a guy from acting like a typical big name QB in college.

Peyton had an incident of exposing himself at Tennesee. Doesn't mean he is that guy today. People grow up.
I have met Eli and Peyton several times.... they even have bought me a beer, or ten.... To me they're stand up individuals, but there are roumors around Thibodaux that Eli has been with quite a few girls around this area, when he and Peyton come down here for there quarterback camp. But to me they are only roumors. I haven't witnessed them acting unbecoming of a southern gentalman.

In an interview with Bob Costas last week, Peyton revealed that Cooper was a legend at Ole Miss for his promiscuity and that Eli had big shoes to fill in that respect.

Pretty much. That's all I was saying, if you give most men options, they will take them. Hats off to the guys that have plenty of options and refuse them. They are exceptional.

Yup. College is for the hottest girls you can get, no matter how dumb and annoying. Marriage is for your best friend.

That is so true. I hate to admit it, but after you spend so much time with someone it gets boring. And it doesn't matter how pretty they are. I guess that's why you should look for other qualities in a woman besides looks :ezbill:.

Maybe Drew doesn't look at women as "options." Maybe his values and mindset are such that he wants to honor his wife and their marriage vows and be a husband and father that Brittany and Baylen can respect and admire as well as love.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I'm sure he's faced with temptation more than most but he chooses not to act on it. That's having your head on straight and more men should follow his example.

Actions reflect attitude. Attitude reflects beliefs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom