Osi labels Brees a true Saint (1 Viewer)

Maybe Drew doesn't look at women as "options." Maybe his values and mindset are such that he wants to honor his wife and their marriage vows and be a husband and father that Brittany and Baylen can respect and admire as well as love.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I'm sure he's faced with temptation more than most but he chooses not to act on it. That's having your head on straight and more men should follow his example.

Actions reflect attitude. Attitude reflects beliefs.
:plus-un2:

While it happens in every walk of life, still not cool to make a generalized blast like that about Soldiers...regardless of personal experience (meaning witnessed events, not saying you)

Generalized blast at soldiers?? I didn't make reference to any particular branch of the military although I've had the opportunity to deploy with all of them. Read my post again. I was posting in response to another fan that seemed to think this type of thing doesn't happen often. After serving 20 years, I've been witness to plenty of this. I'm not proud of this type of thing going on but, it's a fact that it does happen. Often.

eli is so quiet that I dont believe he could ever say who wants to blank eli ? that just didnt happen, he wasnt raised that way. question your source.

I went to senior prom with a girl that had sex with Eli a few years later. She was just a 'random bar girl'.

Pretty much. That's all I was saying, if you give most men options, they will take them. Hats off to the guys that have plenty of options and refuse them. They are exceptional.
Iant to go on recors as saying that I don't agree that all men cheat...and I don't think they should cheat. But the numbers are actually high enoug that you could say "people cheat, people are as faithful as their options".

The exceptions are worth noting, and that is why Osi specified that.

Yep. Cheat on this? What would be the point.

drewbrittanybrees.jpg

While I agree you're absolutley right, in no way could I ever see cheating on a girl that hot, let me share a story I found out about Mario Lopez. Actually I think its on his IMDB page. Seems Mr.Lopez was engaged at one point to Ali Landry,yes I said Ali Landry. Anyway, Seems the night of his bachelor party he I don't know either got too drunk or I don't know what, but he cheated on her. I mean how the hell do you cheat on Ali Landry. Its like eating deli roast beef, when you had Filet Mignon. Ok now for those who may not remember here's Ali:

0000071555-63188L.jpg

See what I mean? What in the hell was Mario thinking?

-B

Osi was also highly impressed that Brees has never killed a man and driven across state lines with the corpse in the trunk of his car.

But to get back on topic, I think Drew is probably one of the greatest guys in the world.

-B

Last edited:
The USO trip they went on happened right after Steve McNair got killed by a crazy *****. It's probably how it came up in conversation.

That's not funny, and if you don't believe it is true, you shouldn't have repeated it.
Yeah, I mean, that story is flat out fantasy. Just when does Drew have time between football, spending time with his "little guy", and whatever other professional commitments he has to be hanging out with a coupla lesbians?

Yeah, I mean, that story is flat out fantasy. Just when does Drew have time between football, spending time with his "little guy", and whatever other professional commitments he has to be hanging out with a coupla lesbians?

That was gonna be my point exactly to the girl I work with.

-B

I don't think it would be that hard to remain faithful to his wife. She's purdy.

If you think about all those in the media spotlight that have gotten caught, looks hasn't been a big criteria.

And for the record, I have never cheated in 22 years. You like to fool around, don't get married. You can't live with your wife, get a divorce, then find a bed partner.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom