Osi labels Brees a true Saint (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Umenyiora labels Brees a true Saint
By PAUL SCHWARTZ
October 16, 2009

In early July, Osi Umenyiora and Saints quarterback Drew Brees were part of a seven-day USO tour of U.S. military bases in Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait. Umenyiora got to know Brees and came away more than impressed.

"He's a boy scout, man," Umenyiora said. "I didn't know him very well before that. I must tell you, he's probably the best guy I've ever met in my life as far as he does everything the right way. He's kind of like Eli [Manning]. He says all the right things, doesn't cheat on his wife, nothing. He's the best guy you'll ever meet in this life, man. Trust me."...
More...
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/umenyiora_labels_brees_true_saint_fHUayRyQ8wvfgwMFerziSL

"He says all the right things, doesn't cheat on his wife, nothing"

Nice, lol.

I don't think it would be that hard to remain faithful to his wife. She's purdy.

"He says all the right things, doesn't cheat on his wife, nothing. He's the best guy you'll ever meet in this life, man."

"And I will take his head off on Sunday if I have the chance."

My girlfriend and I went the movie a few years ago and we saw Aaron Stecker and Drew Brees at the movies. Drew was there with his wife as well. After the movie my girlfriend and I are walking back to my truck and we see Drew and his wife walking along to their car as well. Drew opens her door and gives her a pretty good smooch. I thought it was pretty cool that was so respectful to his wife. My gf was absolutely in love with Drew Brees after that. Anyway, I just thought I would share that with y'all. And Drew if you read this... sweet moves man! I dig your style! The caddy was pimp.

Lol so funny. Like most people cheat on their wives or something.

When you're a superstar it's a lot harder to stay faithful. You and I may have the girls at the local bars trying to jump into bed with us, but they have girls like Megan Fox doing it.

"He says all the right things, doesn't cheat on his wife, nothing"

Nice, lol.

Yeah, I'd like to know how that conversation went. Thats something you really don't find out unless you ask.

Like Eli?

I know ppl who went to Ole Miss with Eli, and I've heard people say they saw him walk into a bar and scream "Who wants to **** Eli TONIGHT??!?!?", and then go into his own little area with whatever girls responded.

I wasn't there, but Ive definitely heard from ALOT of ppl that Eli did his partying, and isnt his wife a long time sweetheart? aka they were dating during this time period?

Like Eli?

I know ppl who went to Ole Miss with Eli, and I've heard people say they saw him walk into a bar and scream "Who wants to **** Eli TONIGHT??!?!?", and then go into his own little area with whatever girls responded.

I wasn't there, but Ive definitely heard from ALOT of ppl that Eli did his partying, and isnt his wife a long time sweetheart? aka they were dating during this time period?

I can't imagine that someone who looks like a slightly slow 13 yr old who is a champion at hanging his head and moping, could walk into a bar and....

I wonder if Chris Hansen was waiting in that special area.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom