OSU VS Maryland (1 Viewer)

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This is a very entertaining game. The Terps Rb McFarland is having a field day. OSU may pull this out in the end,but they aren't one of the top 4 in the nation. They cannot stop the run and the Qb is average at best

Defense hasn’t been worth a hoot since they lost Bosa. Don’t know what QB you have been watching but it must not be the same one everyone else is watching.

Defense hasn’t been worth a hoot since they lost Bosa. Don’t know what QB you have been watching but it must not be the same one everyone else is watching.
I'm watching a team with superior talent that can't put a team away

What’s that got to do with Haskins. He has 6 touchdowns. Is that average to you. Drew Brees must be average at best also.

What’s that got to do with Haskins. He has 6 touchdowns. Is that average to you. Drew Brees must be average at best also.

Do you truly believe Haskins would put up this #'s against Bama, LSU,or Georgia?

Stranger things have happened. I remember when Ohio State won a National Championship with a third string QB. I believe that they beat Alabama to get to that game. So who’s to say he can’t.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom