Ouch that loss hurt (1 Viewer)

Not as entertaining than watching the Packer embarrassing themselves in playoff from 2011-2016 seasons. It was a great yearly tradition watching the Packers humiliate themselves.

i know you guys probably root for Atlanta or Carolina over us.

bruh

No chance we'd root for the Falcons or Cam Newton over anyone.
Except over us. When the Pack and Falcons play Saints fans probably root for a tie. I honestly could care less. I hope Matt Ryan lights us up in a few weeks. We can just play for a draft pick.

Except over us. When the Pack and Falcons play Saints fans probably root for a tie. I honestly could care less. I hope Matt Ryan lights us up in a few weeks. We can just play for a draft pick.

Now you're just being offensive with that kinda talk. Are you sure you're not really a Falcon fan?

That puts the nail in our coffin. Time to look forward to the draft. Our Quarterback is a big choker when everything is on the line. He is overrated. Our coach is garbage and our team is garbage. I hope you guys win it all.

I haven't figured out if you're a random fan from the Packers fanbase who just needs someplace outside of his usual venues to vent, or someone who is here merely to troll for your own amusement.

I don't remember if I directly acknowledged you or not.......but I questioned your authenticity when you first showed up last year with all the "your team is great / my team sucks" stuff..........and I haven't seen anything to make me think I mis-read you. Your entire shtick just seems way too over-the-top and forced.

I see the packers are giving Jimmy Graham the ol’ Seattle “refuse to use him in the red zone” treatment

I haven't figured out if you're a random fan from the Packers fanbase who just needs someplace outside of his usual venues to vent, or someone who is here merely to troll for your own amusement.

I don't remember if I directly acknowledged you or not.......but I questioned your authenticity when you first showed up last year with all the "your team is great / my team sucks" stuff..........and I haven't seen anything to make me think I mis-read you. Your entire shtick just seems way too over-the-top and forced.

Well it's been true. Your team has been great and mine sucks. We were 7-9 last year. I hope we do go 4-11-1 this year.

I told you that it's not you..... I just need my space but want to stay friends.

Vikings or Bears.......I think I'd prefer the Bears but not by much.

You gonna make it, bub? College football just isn't enough to live on.

LOL your QB is not overrated. He's an all time great.

Yes, the media sensationalizes him a lot, but to call him overrated is silly. You're just being emotional.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom