Ouch that loss hurt (1 Viewer)

I know Saint fans are always happy to see us lose. You guys love it as much as if it were Atlanta. You guys enjoy our collapse.

I’m starting to wonder as Icon does about your authenticity man.
Why would we love to see you lose? I’m a lifer Saints fan and have zero ill will towards the Pack.

I also can’t see how too many Saints fans would feel differently?

Is there a rivalry I’m missing? A hatred we are supposed to have?

Now watching Chicago and Minnesota self destruct will be fun.
Well, let's face it... somebody in your division has to win one of the top four playoff spots. If Chicago & Minnesota really do self destruct, then you guys are in.
Do you really think it could be Detroit? :hihi:

I know Saint fans are always happy to see us lose. You guys love it as much as if it were Atlanta. You guys enjoy our collapse.

Dude... do you need a hug? Stop being so dramatic! We all hate Atlanta with all our being. Carolina and scam isnt far behind, so stop with this nonsense. You juat had a thread about this. “Do you hate my team” what gives?

Dude... do you need a hug? Stop being so dramatic! We all hate Atlanta with all our being. Carolina and scam isnt far behind, so stop with this nonsense. You juat had a thread about this. “Do you hate my team” what gives?
Trust me... his is either the most 'over-the-top' trolling, or the worst case of 'morning after' blues I have ever seen.
I'm sure this dude is going to be cheering and wearing his cheese hat when the Packers crank things off in Minnesota next Sunday night.

I COULDN'T CARE LESS..... That is the phrase you are looking for. I COULDN'T CARE LESS. For the love of god please stop saying, ''I could care less.'' That phrase you have repeated 3 times now means that you do actually care.

I see we have an OCD in common.
This phrase is messed up so much I have stopped trying.
Similar to words like:
Lose
Loose

I had to let go. ?

I wouldn’t give up on Rodgers or McCarthy. Just a down year.

I COULDN'T CARE LESS..... That is the phrase you are looking for. I COULDN'T CARE LESS. For the love of god please stop saying, ''I could care less.'' That phrase you have repeated 3 times now means that you do actually care.
Similar to words like:
Lose
Loose

I had to let go. ?

That phrase was originally rooted in sarcasm, which is why you have many people using the sarcastic version over the literal. Assuming people are ignorant because they understand sarcasm and don't say everything literally because the meaning is implied is not the greatest topic to whine about.

Similar to words like:
Lose
Loose

I had to let go. ?

What kills me the most is when people say could of, should of, would of, etc. I just don't understand how people don't realize that it's a contraction with have.

That phrase was originally rooted in sarcasm, which is why you have many people using the sarcastic version over the literal. Assuming people are ignorant because they understand sarcasm and don't say everything literally because the meaning is implied is not the greatest topic to whine about.

or the phrase was rooted in people mishearing the phrase and repeating it incorrectly without understand what the words mean.... Its not like blessing in the sky.

OP, the pity- party on another team’s board is awful.

R-E-L-A-X

or the phrase was rooted in people mishearing the phrase and repeating it incorrectly without understand what the words mean.... Its not like blessing in the sky.

The phrase was rooted in sarcasm. Look it up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom